Based in the darkest jungles of Australia
February 14th 2018
Apple AppStore - iOS
Death Squared is a puzzle game for 1 or 2 people about coordination, cooperation, and robot explosions.
The original prototype originated at the 2015 48 hour Global Game Jam, themed “What do we do next?”
- The perfect puzzle gateway game for you to play with your "non-gamer" partner
- 80+ puzzling levels that unfold via a fully voiced story
- Additional 10 Vault levels that are almost too hard for human consumption
- Voice acting by Ricepirate
- Best enjoyed in couch co-op with a friend enabling you to cover each other’s back or simply just trash talk them when they die unnecessarily.
- Play by yourself in "Lonely Co-op" mode if you can't find a co-op partner. It's definitely a harder challenge, like patting your head and rubbing your belly at same time!
- Customisable Hats!
- Robot Explosions!
- Optimized to work with Bluetooth controllers
Death Squared Mobile - Upbeat Trailer YouTube
Death Squared Mobile - Puzzle Trailer YouTube
Death Squared Mobile - Budget Trailer YouTube
Muyskerm Let's Play YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "SMG's Blocky Puzzler 'Death Squared' Making its Way to iOS on February 14th"
- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
About SMG Studio
SMG is dedicated to producing games with original and licensed IP.
What does S.M.G stand for? Small Medium Giants? Sensible Motorcycle Gang? Six Million Gorillas?! We could tell you, but where's the fun in that?
More information on SMG Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Death Squared Mobile Credits
Hazim Abdul Hamid
Console Port Developer
Voice actor and Funny Guy